IBERFOIL specializes in manufacture of thin gauge aluminium coil ranging from 6 to 200 microns utilizing cutting edge technology equipment.
All products are manufactured under the highest quality standards for subsequent use in manufacturing more complex materials for flexible packaging solutions such as pharmaceutical blister packs, caps & closures, wine bottle capsules, food containers, etc.
At IBERFOIL, we developand manufacture products according to each customer’s specifications. We are able to offer a wide range of possibilities in thin gauge aluminium coil thanks to our advanced product & manufacturing technologies and our highly qualified staff. Details include:
- Thickness range from 6.35 up to 200 microns.
- Width range from 50 to 1700mm.
- Alloys 1200, 3003, 3005, 8021 and 8079.
- Coil Tempers: 0 (final state), H18, H19, H22 and H24.
- Surface finishes: Gloss-Matte / Matte-Gloss / Gloss-Gloss.
Aluminium foil products produced by IBERFOIL are:
- Suitable for contact with food.
- Suitable for pharmaceutical applications.
- Highly hygienic materials – impeding microbial growth.
- Materials with inherent mechanical properties suitable forming, stamping, and embossing.
- Suitable and recommended for coating, printing, lamination and complex formation.
- An ideal packaging system with thermo-sealing treatments and impermeability to water vapor and oils.
- Flavorless and Odorless – thus do not transfer either to food products.
- UV light resistant.
- A protective barrier against external agents and resistant to contaminants.
- Products with high electrical conductivity.
- Heat Resistant: – reflecting up to 95% of radiant heat, making it an ideal insulating material.
- 100% recyclable.